Small Business Administration Lending
Whether you are starting a new business, need more working capital, or are growing an existing company, a Small Business Administration loan from CapStone Bank can provide flexible financing options that may not be available through a traditional business loan. SBA loans are government-backed through the U.S. Small Business Administration. CapStone processes 7(a) General Small Business Loans, which are the most popular SBA loans, and benefits for-profit businesses that meet the Administration’s size and industry guidelines.
Eligible businesses can borrow up to $5 million for general business purposes allowing you to:
- purchase, renovate or build owner occupied real estate
- open, acquire or expand a business
- purchase equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures, inventory, and supplies
- fund working capital needs
- refinance existing business debt (in some instances)
SBA 7(a) loans also offer lower down payments and longer terms:
- Working Capital: 7-10 years
- Equipment: Up to 10 years
- Real Estate: Up to 25 years
For more information, contact:
Senior Vice President
SBA Business Development Officer
For more details about eligibility, fees, rates and terms, click here.
If this video does not automatically load, please click here.
Subject to Bank and SBA approval.